Wood Butter - All-Natural Wood Finish
Protect Your Charcuterie Board With Our Wood Butter
All boards made from wood will eventually crack, split, or even gain a permanent odour if they are not properly taken care of. Applying our protective Wood Butter finish occasionally after use will ensure a long life for your board.
The process of maintaining and preserving your board is simple. Do not fully submerge your board in water. It must be hand washed (Not dishwasher safe).
- Hand wash board with a cloth using soap and water.
- Dry completely.
- Apply a thin coat of Wood Butter to the wood surface using a cloth or paper towel to work the finish into the wood.
- Allow the finish to sit for 20-30 min.
- Using a new cloth or paper towel, polish the board by wiping off any excess finish.
- Apply occasionally after use for added protection and increased shine (recommended monthly for heavy usage)
100% all-natural, food-safe finish that provides a protective layer while moisturizing dry wood to enhance the life and beauty of wood products. For use on charcuterie, cutting boards, wooden kitchen utensils, and more. To be applied occasionally after use for added protection and increased shine. Made from organic coconut oil, carnauba wax, and organic beeswax.
Safe to use on food contact surfaces and around kids/pets.
- Repels water
- Strengthens existing finish over extended use
- Only a small amount needed
A portion of every order is donated to the ALS Society of Canada ?